“We are very proud to receive this award in recognition of our continuous improvement process with regard to the quality of the regulatory information that we make available to all of our stakeholders. The principles of ethics, integrity, rigor, relevance, transparency and ease of access to information about Valeo have for many years guided our approach to financial communications, aiming to build trust over the long term with our partners, especially our shareholders,” commented Jacques Aschenbroich, Valeo’s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer.
The Regulatory Information Transparency awards are handed out each year to the SBF 120-listed French companies with the highest quality regulatory information (including the registration document, ethics charter, notice of annual general meeting and website). The 2017 winners were selected based on no less than 158 different criteria. They are designed to enable issuers to measure their performance in terms of transparency and showcase best practices.
Prizes are awarded by an independent Scientific Committee bringing together the major Paris-based financial market associations:
- French Asset Management Association (AFG)
- French Association for Asset Management and Individual Shareholders (APAI)
- French Federation of Individual Investors and Investment Clubs (F2iC)
- French Federation of Associations of Employee Shareholders and Former Shareholders (FAS)
- Institute for Private Law, Ethics, and Patrimony (IDEP)
- French Institute of Directors (IFA)
- Paris Europlace
- French Society of Financial Analysts (SFAF)