Bad Neustadt an der Saale – Powertrain Systems
The competence center for the development and production of electric motors and integrated drivetrain systems is located in Bad Neustadt an der Saale.
Future trends in the field of electric mobility for high-voltage electric motors are being researched. Testing and validation of electric motors also takes place there on a new and state-of-the-art test field.
More than 420 employees are currently working at the site in Bad Neustadt.
billion order intake in 2018
employees in total
nationalities represented among employees
The focus at the site
- Development of electric motors and integrated drivetrain systems
- Production of electric motors for hybrid and electric cars
- Research of future trends in electric mobility for high-voltage electric motors
- Test and validation of electric motors
- Research of innovations for electric motor components
- Electric motors
- Integrated drivetrains
Information on the town
Find a job at the site
Want to join the site team? Take a look at our job offers.