Bad Neustadt an der Saale – Valeo Siemens e-Automotive joint venture
The competence center for the development and production of electric motors and integrated drivetrain systems from Valeo Siemens eAutomotive is located in Bad Neustadt an der Saale.
The high level of dynamism in Bad Neustadt enables constant growth, which impacts the areas of development, production/logistics and the number of employees by equal measure. More than 420 employees are currently working at the VSeA site in Bad Neustadt.
To prepare for the future today, the production and logistics space will grow continuously. In addition, a new state-of-the-art test field will be set up to test and optimize newly developed electric motors and complete drive systems.
Key figures of Valeo Siemens eAutomotive
billion order intake in 2018
employees in total
nationalities represented among employees
The focus at the site
- Development of electric motors and integrated drivetrain systems
- Production of electric motors for hybrid and electric cars
- Research of future trends in electric mobility for high-voltage electric motors
- Test and validation of electric motors
- Research of innovations for electric motor components
- Electric motors
- Integrated drivetrains
Information on the town
Find a job at the site
Want to join the site team? Take a look at our job offers.