Kronach-Neuses – Comfort & Driving Assistance Systems
The development center for driver assistance systems is the result of the consolidation of Valeo expertise in the field of autonomous driving.
The site has been developing at a rapid pace since its foundation in 2016, with a key advantage being its central location in the heart of Germany. Neuses is a part of the town of Kronach in Franconia, Bavaria. Kronach itself is part of the administrative district of Kronach.
- 80 engineers + PhD
- Employees’ education: physics, mathematics, computer science, electronics, robotics (many hold a PhD)
- Students for internships, working students, Bachelor and Master thesis students
- PhD applications together with a network of universities in Thuringia and Bavaria
The focus at the site
- Research in autonomous driving
- Research and series development of laser scanner algorithms
- Research and series development of ultrasound system algorithms
- Series development of front camera functions
- Surround view algorithms and visualization
- SV camera object recognition
- Artificial intelligence and deep learning
- Test cars, car lab and field testing
- Development of ultrasound systems
- Agile software development and A-SPICE
- Funded projects
- Collaboration with OEMs in research and advanced engineering
+49 (0)9261 407-0
Information on the town
Find a job at the site
Want to join the site team? Take a look at our job offers. We are always looking for students and engineers. See what it’s like to work at Valeo in Germany.