Press release – Q3 2022 Sales
Strong 33% growth in sales as reported in third-quarter 2022
- Sales up 33% as reported to 5,259 million euros
- Original equipment sales up 24% on a like-for-like basis and up 26% on a pro forma basis
- Acceleration in High-Voltage sales (formerly Valeo Siemens eAutomotive), up 61% to 321 million euros
- ADAS original equipment sales up 53% on a like-for-like basis
- Aftermarket sales up 9% on a like-for-like basis
- Integration of the High-Voltage business, in line with the Move Up plan
- 2022 guidance confirmed
“The strong sales growth in third-quarter 2022, in an environment still affected by the electronic components shortage, reflects Valeo’s ability to grow. I would like to thank all of Valeo’s teams for their commitment.
Our sales on a reported basis, including the High-Voltage business, grew by 33%. The High-Voltage business, which is now integrated within our Powertrain Systems Business Group, accelerated sharply over the quarter, as expected, with growth reaching 61%. In addition, our ADAS business once again enjoyed strong momentum, growing by more than 50%. Lastly, the quarter saw record order intake in thermal systems for electric vehicles.
Based on the automotive production estimates released by S&P Global Mobility for the fourth quarter of the year and forecast energy prices, we are confident in our ability to achieve our 2022 guidance.“
Christophe Périllat, Chief Executive Officer