A global Group that thinks like a start-up
Valeo is perfectly aligned with the Viva Technology mindset, advancing an innovation strategy that successfully combines the expertise of a major Group with the flexibility of a start-up.
Throughout the event, Valeo engages visitors with varied experiences at its lab as well as plenary speeches and roundtable discussions.
Viva Technology seminars:
- Jacques Aschenbroich, Chairman& Chief Executive Officer,givesa talk on the Future of Transport in a plenary session on June 15at 4:25pm
- Benjamin Delamare, a data scientist at Valeo Service, shares his thoughts on artificial intelligence and big data on June 15, at 11:15 am
- Discussion with Navya, Gestigon and Kuantic on how Valeo can work with start-ups
- Reduction of CO2 emissions: how to innovate with start-ups
- Design thinking workshop
- Well-being in my car: a sociological approach to technological innovation
Visitors will also be able to play various game demos to learn more about technological innovations in areas such as autonomous driving and CO2 emissions reduction.
Valeo’s Automotive Technology lab features 32 start-ups
Broken up into three different challenges, Automotive Experience 2025, Mobile Well-Being and Automotive Garage of Tomorrow, the projects submitted by 32 start-ups will be judged by a panel of experts from Valeo and Cathay Capital*. The purpose is to foster interactions with start-ups that are at the forefront of inventing tomorrow’s mobility solutions, ever more autonomous, digital and environmentally friendly, with a view to identifying opportunities for synergies between major groups and start-ups around the world.
Saturday, June 17: meeting tomorrow’s talent
On Saturday, June 17, Valeo engineers and human resources managers will be present to greet and interact with tomorrow’s talent. Students and job seekers will have the opportunity to meet Valeo employees who are ready to share their day-to-day experiences. Saturday’s events include a presentation of the Valeo Innovation Challenge, an open innovation student competition, job experience sharing and mentoring, speed recruiting, and much more.