Combiner Head-up Display (HUD)Last update: 04 Aug. 2023
What is a Combiner Head-up Display?
Improve comfort and driving: driver gets essential information such as speed, navigation symbols and warning signals in the field of view without moving the eyes to the cluster.
Combiner head-up display (HUD) is a head-up display (HUD) with information mirrored onto a semi-reflective transparent panel (aka combiner) located in front of the windshield.
What are Valeo Combiner Head-Up Display benefits?
- Compact Head-Up Display (HUD)
- High optical performances
- Windshield independance
- Optimized thermal management
Valeo Combiner Head-Up Display specifications
- Field of view: 6.8° x 2°
- Virtual Image Distance: 2m
- Brightness up to : 15.000 cd/m²
- ASIL A
- Package Volume: 3.5L
Unique Selling Points
- Internal know-how on simulation and measurement of optical performances
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road