Sensor Cleaning, Sensors
Exhaust Gas Temperature SensorLast update: 04 Sep. 2023
What is an Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor?
The Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor is a high-temperature sensor to ensure turbine protection, particule filter and NOx Trap management. Our thermocouple technology and our capabilty to deliver multi-head sensor ensure the high-temperature engine management, which is key to reach and respect the pollutants emissions regional regulations.
What are Valeo Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor benefits?
- Single or multiple-head sensor box
- SENT rev3 & rev4 compatibility
- Straight or bent according to customer need (up to 120°C)
- Adjustable tip length, cable length, screw type and stopper geometry
- Marten protection sheath and/or anti-rotation if requested low (-60°C) and high temperature (+950°C)
Valeo Exhaust Gas Temperature Sensor specifications
- Temperature range: -40°C to + 1150°C
- Temperature response Time: 6s at 30 m/s from +25°C to +800°C
- Temperature accuracy at new: ±7°C at +1000°C
- Robustness: withstands ± 1200 K/s temperature gradient
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road