HVAC Brushless MotorsLast update: 29 Aug. 2023
What is an HVAC Brushless Motor?
A Brushless Blower Motor is a component of the HVAC system that actions the wheel and pumps ambient air into the module. Valeo develops and produces HVAC brushless motors that have the twofold advantage of being quieter and more energy efficient (than equivalent brush motor with linear power module).
What are our HVAC Brushless Motors benefits?
- Price competitive
- Best brushless motors in class efficiency close to 80%
- Global footprint to serve multiple OEM plants
- EMC performance above competition (CISPR class 5)
- Motor Protection
- Motor Control Brushless & Sensorless
HVAC Brushless Motors specifications
- Power (Mech.): 300W (High) / 200W (Mid)
- Weight: 1kg (with wheel)
- NVH: Up to 10 dB(A) reduction vs. overall noise (compared with brush motor with linear pwoer module)
- Efficiency: 80%
- EMC: CISPR Class 5
- LIN and PWM communication
Mechanical Power: up to 300W
Max efficiency: up to 80%
Torque: around 0.7Nm
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road