Pixelated Reading LightsLast update: 31 Aug. 2023
What are reading lights in a car?
Car interior reading lights are designed to provide-accent lighting for passengers.
Pixelated reading lights are a solution that comprises several LED sources and delivers an adapted beam, customised to provide just the right amount of light for an enhanced onboard experience and a home-like atmosphere.
The light temperature can also be adjusted (mix of warm and cold whites) to ensure optimized lighting.
What are Pixelated Reading Lights benefits?
- Adaptive beam sizing to suit activity
- Mix of warm and cold white light
- Home-like atmosphere
- Adjustable light intensity
- Several HMI (Human Machine Interface) capabilities
Pixelated Reading lights specifications
- 2 options: 15 or 30 lit segments, cold and/or warm white
- Locally or remotely controlled
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road