Fischbach – Powertrain Actuators Systems
The Fischbach plant is a center of expertise for plastics processing.
Large-scale production of plastic components in the area of (plastic) clutch hydraulics takes place here. The site also contains injection molding systems and cutting-edge assembly lines for actuator technology for hydraulic clutch systems made from plastics and dual-clutch transmissions as well as transmission oil pumps and sensor technology.
The company has around 390 employees in Fischbach.
Beginning of the production
The focus at the site
- Plastics processing
- Test center
- Injection molding
- Assembly lines
- Training center
- Gear shift actuator
- Electrical pumps
- Sensor technology
- Clutch slave cylinder
- Clutch master cylinder
- Housing for clutch master cylinder and clutch slave cylinder
- Pistons, piston rods, small components
- Housing for concentric slave cylinder
History at a Glance
- Foundation of the Fischbach plant (FTE automotive).
- Establishment of center of expertise for injection molding.
- Production start of clutch hydraulics for manual transmissions.
Production of brake hydraulics.
Swivel component production.
Production start of gear shift actuator modules and motor oil pump.
- PACE Award for the gear shift actuator module.
- SPE Grand Innovation Award for the gear actuator module.
PACE Award for the oil pump.
How to find us
FTE automotive systems GmbH
Pascalstraße D-96106 Ebern
Information on the town
Find a job at the site
Want to join the site team? Take a look at our job offers. For professionals and graduates, for operators, and for school and university students. Find out what it’s like to work at Valeo in Germany.
Operators! Apply here directly with quick entry to this site.