Vehicle monitoring system
In-vehicle Monitoring SystemLast update: 03 Aug. 2023
What is an Occupant Monitoring system?
Monitoring System with an interior camera and a processing Electronic Control Unit which improves driver and passenger comfort and safety through the following functions: cabin watch, vital signs detection, selfies, child mirroring, occupant location, posture detection and classification for airbag and seatbelt management.
What are the customer benefits?
- Full interior cabin monitoring to cover global end-user functions
- Camera design for optimized in-cabin integration
- Robust algorithm integrable in Valeo Electronic Control Unit or in Domain Controller
- Scalable system with future functions linked to next regulation and to Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
Valeo In-vehicle Monitoring System specifications
- Camera with 2.5 Mpx to 5 Mpx RGB IR Imager Resolution
- 190° to 200° fisheye Field of View
- Illumination via LEDs
- State-of-the-art computer vision algorithms for body tracking, occupant classification
Unique Selling Points
- 15+ years of automotive camera experience
- Custom lens design for perfect images and detection
- Full value chain: AI-based algorithms, cameras / sensors and Electronic Control Unit
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road