Double Dry Transmission ClutchLast update: 04 Sep. 2023
What is a Double Dry Transmission Clutch?
The double dry clutch transmission (DDC) is a type of automatic multi-speed vehicle transmission system that uses two separate (dual) dry clutches. The principle of such transmission is to be able to switch gears without feeling the change. It is seamless gear shifting.
What are Valeo Double Dry Clutch benefits?
- Valeo System solution including DDC, frictions, dCSC (Concentric Slave Cylinder) and DMF (Dual Mass Flywheel). From Design to production
- Outstanding judder performance thanks to Valeo friction facing (F910)
- Friction wear compensation integrated in actuation system
- Durability: improved thermal masses on pressure plates
- Comfort: noiseless patented connection method with DMF
Valeo Double dry clutch specifications
- Torque range: up to 280 Nm applications
- F910 Facing with stable friction coefficient
- dCSC actuation
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road