Paris, France, October 4, 2018 – At the 9th annual Regulatory Information Transparency awards held yesterday in Paris, Valeo received the CAC Large 60 Grand Prix, thereby ranking first among the 60 largest companies in the SBF 120 stock market index. The award recognizes the hard work of Valeo’s teams and the Group’s commitment to publishing thorough, transparent information for all of its stakeholders.
The Regulatory Information Transparency awards are handed out each year to the SBF 120-listed French companies with the highest quality regulatory information, based on 186 criteria (registration document: 87 criteria; ethics charter: 28 criteria; website, particularly the “Investors” section: 39 criteria, notice of annual general meeting: 32 criteria).
They are designed to enable issuers to measure their performance in terms of transparency and showcase best practices in the field of regulatory information.
Prizes are awarded by an independent Scientific Committee bringing together the major Paris-based financial market associations:
- French Asset Management Association (AFG)
- French Association for Asset Management and Individual Shareholders (APAI)
- French Federation of Individual Investors and Investment Clubs (F2iC)
- French Federation of Employee Shareholders (FAS)
- French Institute of Directors (IFA)
- Paris Europlace
- French Society of Financial Analysts (SFAF)
- Institute for Private Law, Ethics, and Patrimony (IDEP), represented by Véronique Magnier, Director