Braunschweig – Customer Interface Office
The Valeo site in Braunschweig serves as a center for project, development and customer activities in the area of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Driving.
The Valeo Braunschweig office has been in existence since 2018 and is located in the “BraWo-Center 1”, right next to Braunschweig’s main railway station. The 30 employees of the project and development team coordinate and control the globally active Valeo teams. In addition, the employees ensure that our customers have a comprehensive consulting and competence team at their side and in close proximity at all times.
Key figures at end 2022
The focus at the site
- project management
- System and software engineering & architecture, requirements management
- Software and system tests & validation on technology carriers, prototypes and series production vehicles to support the customer in the area of comfort and driver assistance in the offer phase, product development and in series production
- Exchange with universities and colleges in the region
Research, Development, Validation and Sales of :
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS)
- Automated Driving Functions
- Active Safety Systems
- Park Assistant Systems
Products at the site
- Multifunction Front Cameras
- Smart- and Satellite Cameras
- Ultrasonic Sensors
- Radar Sensors
- Rain Sensors
- High Performance Processing Units
- Zone Control Units
- Software for Perception and Vehicle Control
Working in Braunschweig
Braunschweig has the character of a large city with the format of a small town. Within a small area there are countless restaurants, bars, shopping facilities and shops for daily needs. And all this against a historical backdrop of half-timbered houses and nature, nestled in the river Oker. The surrounding area invites you to go canoeing, rafting and stand-up paddling, for example. Sports enthusiasts will definitely get their money’s worth in Braunschweig. Be it diving, skydiving, American football, basketball, football or a visit to one of the city’s numerous sports clubs. If you are more drawn to the outskirts of the city, you can relax from the hustle and bustle of the city by hiking in the nature of the Harz Nature Park. But the surrounding towns are also worth a visit, such as Wernigerode, Celle, Goslar, the old imperial palace and the car city of Wolfsburg.
Find a job at the site
Want to join the site team? Take a look at our job offers. For professionals and graduates, for operators, and for school and university students. Find out what it’s like to work at Valeo in Germany.