Sensor Cleaning, Sensors
Delta Pressure SensorLast update: 04 Sep. 2023
What is a Delta Pressure Sensor?
The Delta pressure sensor, also called Differential Pressure Sensor (DPS) measures the pressure drop across the EGR system.
The delta pressure sensor manages the differential pressure across particulate filter or on the low pressure EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) loop. It’s a key element to ensure the particulate filter behavior to fullfill the pollutants emission threshold allowed by more and more stringent regional regulations.
What are Valeo Delta Pressure Sensor benefits?
- For gasoline and diesel particulate filters
- For EVAP, blow-by loops: relative pressure
- Optional SENT output according SAE J2716
- Compatible with all fuels
- Harsh media resistance
- Flexible pressure transfer function for easy “plug-and-play”
Valeo Delta Pressure Sensor specifications/features
- Environment temperature range (continuous): -40°C up to +150°C
- Differential pressure range: -10 kPa to 100 kPa
- Pressure response time: 10/90 < 1ms / Pmin & Pmax
- Pressure accuracy at new: < 0,5% FS / +10°C to +110°C
- Power supply: 5 ±0.25V
- Output signal: Analog/Digital
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road