eAccess Platform: Electric Powertrain for light urban 3-4 eWheelersLast update: 05 Sep. 2023
Valeo's 48V eAccess is a scalable and affordable low-voltage electric drivetrain solution for light urban mobility (3W and 4W)
Our eAccess Belt 14 version is already on the market, with, for example, the Citroën AMI, a small 100% electric 48V urban vehicle that can be driven without a driver’s license and is ideal for commuting in urban areas.
A second version of powertrain is currently under development: our eAccess 13, which connects the motor to the gearbox in direct drive.
These all-in-one solution motor/inverter/reducer solutions offer the possibility to reach between 45 km/h and 100 km/h and an average electric range of 100 km (depending on the battery).
Valeo’s eAccess 48V is a game changer in the electric drive industry, offering an affordable and easily integrated solution to accelerate the adoption of electric mobility, a necessity to comply with increasingly stringent environmental regulations.
- Platform dedicated to light electric 3- & 4-wheelers
- Modularity of the system allowing to upper or side motor to an optimization of integration with a large diversity of application types
Valeo eAccess Plateform specifications - eAccess Belt 14 powertrain
- Full propulsion system based on 48V Belt Starter Generator
- Power up to 13.5 kW peak
- Air cooled
- Up to 10.5 kW continuous power output
- Differential integrated in reducer designed in partnership with DANA
- Cost efficiency on energy consumption
- Optimum performances and NVH
- Dedicated solution for urban and small electric mobility
- Torque 44 Nm or 55 Nm
- Weight 22 kg
Valeo eAccess Plateform specifications - eAccess 13 powertrain
- Next generation currently in development
- Direct drive reducer
- Efficiency and NVH optimized
- Flatter packaging for easy integration
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road