Oil ModuleLast update: 03 Sep. 2023
What is an engine oil module?
An engine oil module is a system dedicated to the oil supply in an electric axle used for lubrication and cooling of the electric motor and / or the reducer. The Valeo Oil Module includes several functions with one or two Electric Oil Pump(s) (EOP(s)), an oil filter, an oil sump, the pipe.
What are Valeo Oil module benefits?
- Less packaging space
- Less connections
- Easy assembly on customer side
- Lightweight design thanks to high performance plastics: up to -40% compared to conventional designs
Valeo oil module specifications/features
- Up to 300W nominal power
- Volumetric flow: up to 20 l/min
- Pressure: up to 6 bars
- Pump type: G-rotor, vane, external gear
- Brushless design of the motor
- Electronic interface: LIN, CAN or PWM
- Passenger car
- Robot taxi
- Off road